Lifepak CR Plus Defibrillator
Price: $ 1975.00
LIFEPAK CR Plus Defibrillator
Fully Automotatic Shock delivery - no need to push the shock button.
The LIFEPAK CR Plus automated external defibrillator (AED) has an easy two-step operation, with the right level of guidance and the capability to escalate if needed, to a 360 joules Shock.
- Fully Automatic operation – once the Pads are attached, the CR Plus undertakes heart-rhythm analysis and will only deliver a shock if it determines a shock is necessary. No need to push a Shock Button. The device communicates clear, step-by-step instructions that lets responders know when a victim is about to be shocked.
- Conducts weekly and monthly automated self-tests. Initialization tests are conducted each time that it is powered on, plus a series of concurrent tests throughout the time the device is in operation.
- It has a visible Readiness Display, with clear indicators that it is ready to do its job.
- The simple two-step process involves turning the device On and applying Pads to the bare chest of the victim. The defibrillator then takes over, undertaking heart-rhythm analysis and delivering shocks if required.
Product Features :
- Fully Automatic – no need to push a Shock Button.
- Product Size – H24 (excl. soft rubber handle) x W20 x D11 cm.
- Weight – 2 kg with Battery.
- Waveform - Biphasic Truncated Exponential
- Self-Tests – weekly and monthly.
- Comprehensive CPR Voice
- Rescue Ready indicators.
- Shocks – factory default is 200, 300, 360 Joules where necessary, per shock.
- Only charges for shock when the Shock Advisory System advises defibrillation.
- The CHARGE-PAK battery charger continuously replenishes the internal battery to maintain its optimal charge
Battery Capacity – typically 30 discharges (max. 50) at 360 joules.
- Product Sealing – rated at IPX4 (Splashing Water).
- Warranties – 8 yrs Product. 2 yrs for the Battery Charge-Pak. Pads 2 years
- Includes a soft Carrybag.
- Includes extra set of Pads.
- Includes an AED Response Kit.