LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Defibrillator.
Fully Automatic & Semi-Automatic models available.
- New QUICK-STEP Pads – peel directly off the defibrillator base, for faster placement.
- Child Mode Button - operator can switch to Child Mode for reduced energy & CPR guidance for children.
The LIFEPAK CR2 Essential automated external defibrillator (AED) is designed specifically for the first person to respond to a victim of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). It combines an easy two-step operation, with the right level of guidance and the capability to escalate to a 360 joules Shock when needed.
- Fully Automatic operation – once the Pads are attached, the CR2 Essential undertakes heart-rhythm analysis and will only deliver a shock if it determines a shock is necessary. No need to push a Shock Button. The device communicates clear, step-by-step instructions that lets responders know when a victim is about to be shocked.
- Conducts weekly and monthly automated self-tests. Initialization tests are conducted each time that it is powered on, plus a series of concurrent tests throughout the time the device is in operation.
- It has a visible Readiness Display, with clear indicators that it is ready to do its job.
- The simple two-step process involves turning the device On and applying Pads to the victim's bare chest. The defibrillator then takes over, undertaking heart-rhythm analysis and delivering shocks if required.
- Fully Automatic – no need to push a Shock Button.
- Product Size – H27 (excl. soft rubber handle) x W23 x D10 cm.
- Weight – 2 kg with Battery.
- Waveform - Biphasic Truncated Exponential
- Self-Tests – weekly and monthly.
- Comprehensive CPR Voice instructions, with Metronome pulse (beep).
- Rescue Ready indicators.
- New QUICK-STEP Pads – peel directly off the base for faster placement.
- CPR INSIGHT - technology analyses for shockable rhythm during chest compressions, with no need to pause.
- Child Mode Button - operator can switch to Child Mode for reduced energy and CPR guidance appropriate for children.
- Shocks – factory default is 200, 300, 360 Joules where necessary, per shock.
- Battery Capacity – typically 4 years standby life.
- Product Sealing – rated at a high IP55 (Dust & water Jets).
- Warranties – 8 yrs Product. 4 yrs for the Battery. Pads Use-by 4 years
- Includes a soft Carrybag.
- Includes an AED Response Kit.