A compact and light defibrillator.
The Heartstart Defibrillator can be used by anyone and anywhere.
- Compact - H27 x W24 x D9.5 cm
- Light – 1.7kg
- Comprehensive step-by-step Voice Instructions tell the operator what to do
- Daily Self Tests, with a blinking Ready Light
- Protection Rating IP21 - Objects 12mm+, & Dripping Water
- Warranties – 8 yrs product.
- Battery life - 4 yrs typical.
- Pads – standard 2 years Use-by date
- Operating Costs - Battery $260. Pads - $112.
- Includes a fully enclosing zippered Carrycase, with a Response pack.
*CPR Feedback technology is not supplied with this standard model.
HOW DOES HEARTSTART’S QUICK SHOCK COMPARE AGAINST OTHER DEVICES?
The HeartStart Quick Shock feature — less than 10 seconds to deliver a shock following a pause in CPR — is the fastest automated external defibrillator with respect to this critical measure. The HeartStart First Aid is able to deliver a shock in as little as 8 seconds.
Other technologies fall below this standard dramatically, sometimes wasting the benefits of CPR.