CardioMax Defibrillator / Monitor
Size: L30 x D21.5 x H28 cm
Large Screen: 21cm
Weight: 5 kg (Standard Unit)
CardioMax Defibrillator/Monitor :
- VERSATILE: The CARDIOMax AED is a Lightweight device 5kg. Carry Strap. No sharp corners. Replaceable, re-chargeable battery.
- EASY TO USE: All operations concentrated in just two buttons. Ready for use in less than 6 seconds. Biphasic power delivery of up to 360 Joules.
- PRACTICAL: Easy operation - standard 1, 2, 3. CARDIOMax has a clear interface and quick access to main functions.
- SMART: innovative interface that automatically adjusts to the number of parameters, presenting important information in a clear and organised format. Smart- monitor alarms.
- ADVANCED: Includes an AED Module. Prevention of Sudden Death (SDP) technology for monitoring high risk patients to identify onset of a ventricular fibrillation or tachycardia episode. In this situation, the device activates a visual & audible alarm, enabling the patient to be quickly treated with shock
CARDIOMax Standard Includes:
CARDIOMax Product Options:
♠ Biphasic Defibrillator Module up to 360 Joules.
♠ Non Invasive Blood Pressure Monitoring (NIBP)
♠ Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
♠ Oximetry (SpO2) BCI Technology
♠ Prevention of Sudden Death Mode (PMS)
♠ Capnography (ETCO2)
♠ ECG (Electrocardiogram)
♠ Pacemaker- Non Invasive
♠ External Paddles - Adult & Child
♠ Electrocardiogram(ECG) up to 12 derivations
♠ 5-lead ECG Cable
♠ Adult and Child defibrillation Pads
♠ Re-chargeable Battery - removable
♠ 3-pin Professional Power Cable
♠ Rounding & potential equaliser auxiliary cable
♠ USB Cable
♠ Instruction Manual