ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator
The ZOLL AED Plus is a Full-Rescue AED that supports both CPR and defibrillation. For infrequent rescuers, the AED Plus supports the complete chain of survival. Pictures combine with text displays and voice prompts, helping the rescuer perform every important life-saving action, every step of the way.
AED Plus features Real CPR Help technology to help the rescuer achieve the correct rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR, through visual and voice prompts. Feedback such as 'PUSH HARDER' & 'GOOD COMPRESSIONS' along with an adaptive metronome (beat) to guide compression rate, help accomplish quality compressions.
Key ZOLL AED Plus Product Features:
- Choice of Fully or Semi Automatic models
- Product Size - H29 x W24 x D13.3 cm
- Weight 3.1 kg
- Easy-to-understand Audio Prompts and Visual Icons
- CPR Feedback on the Rate & Depth of CPR compressions
- One-piece, easy to place Pads design, with a 5 year shelf life
- A rugged design, with Product Protection of IP55 - Dust & Water Jets
- Uses off-the-shelf lithium type 123 camera batteries, with a 5 year shelf life
- Energy - 200, 200, 200 Joules
- Text Screen information is displayed - prompts, shock count, elapsed time
- Intelligent paediatric capability with pedi-padz II Pediatric Electrodes
- Automatic self testing Weekly & Monthly, assures that the unit is constantly ready
- 7 year warranty.
- A total cost of ownership of $0 over 5 years, with no need to replace electrodes or batteries if the AED Plus is idle.
One-Piece Pads format, for easy placement.
Uses 10 x Lithium 123 Duracell replaceable consumer batteries